Parents start facing various sorts of challenges when their children enter into teenage life. As the teenage will either spoil them or bring good in them. Hence, every parent spends the teenage life of the child more carefully and cautious all the time to protect from negative or lousy life.Every parent has to reach the standards of children lifestyle without hurting their feelings. There is
always a continuous struggle of giving more than their best to their children in respective of education.
Why do parents want to send their teenage kid to boarding school?
Here are the few primary reasons, why many of the parents are preferring boarding school for their
1. To give their child better academic and athletic education.
2. It’s because kids are keen to join boarding school to live an independent life.
3. To solve specific learning issues kids face which can only be solved in boarding school.
4. Few parents send their child to boarding school as they cannot handle their kids.
5. To give the best education along with other extra-curricular activities.
6. Parents traveling issues as per the job needs, which spoil children education.
7. To have control over the childfree life which destroys them in every possible way.
Pros of boarding school for teenagers:
1.Either boy/girl, they will learn to be responsible.
2. Improves their psychological, spiritual and intellectual growth.
3. Brings out the positivity, helping nature in them.
4. Explore their hidden talents and encourages learning new things.
5. Exposure towards latest trends, technology.
6. Helps to set Long-term career goals with proper guidance for further education.
7. Increases in proper Decision-making capabilities.
Cons of boarding school for teenagers:
1. Few teenagers have emotional needs which can be solved only by parents.
2. Unable to adjust or doesn’t like the boarding school life.
3. Pressure by teachers to excel academics may lead to child depression.
4. May spoil your kid by bad student’s friendship.
5. Excess hard work but not the proper results may lead the kid to negativity.
6. No time for family and personal life as expected by the kid.
7. A decrease in an emotional bond with parents and relatives.
Choosing the right school is totally a personal decision of the parent. But, there are various normal
schools which act same as a boarding school for their kids to give proper academic skills.
Think wise and choose right for your kid’s future with their acceptance.